Transplanting 1

Yesterday I transplanted ALL of my tomato seedlings and some of my flower and herb seedlings. It was exhausting and dirty work.
Exhausting because I did it in my kitchen and because I tried to save as many tomatoes as I could...and I only lost 2 during the process. It seems as though the separation of even the tiniest of starts worked.
I have no pictures at the moment, because I was too tired to take them and my kids were yelling for dinner by the time I finished.

Right now, I have no place to put these plants once Mothers' Day rolls around and I can plant outside. The fenced in area that was home to my tomatoes and squash (and everything else) last year should not be a home for them again ghis year according to crop rotation guidelines, but right now I don't have the larger area I intend to use fenced in.

But that problem still has 4 weeks to get a resolution.

In another week or two I'll be doing the transplant shuffle on the peppers and eggplants, and probably more herbs and flowers.

No comments: