The State of Green

As I've mentioned before, most of my garden this year (so far) is in pots on the porch. This has mostly kept wildlife at bay...I'll explain more in another post.
With the rain-laden month of June, a lot of things are still not where they should be...but here is what we've got so far.

This box has parsley and broccoli raab.




Here is the lettuce and our eco-friendly clothes drier.



And, on the steps, we have a tomato, peppers, a cucumber, and a cauliflower, additional squash and cucumber starts...



Bush beans and pole beans are at the bottom on the stoop along with some flowers and herbs.



On the other side there is a big pot of herbs at the top,
more tomato and pepper plants and flowers.



In my last tomato post I mentioned problems...well there are still problems. Some of the tomatoes don't look as healthy as they should, and the ones in the topsy turvy planters didn't even warrent taking pictures of they are so small and stunted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but my usual bad-luck with peppers seems to be changing to tomatoes this year and the peppers look pretty good.
I'm really excited about how good the beans look too! Can't wait to pick and eat my own crop of beans! YAY!

No comments: